Our cross-chain auction game follows a well-defined sequence of steps to ensure secure, private, and fair gameplay. Below is the outline of the game's auction flow:
- 1.Encryption Key Generation: An encryption key is generated within the enclave of the Secret Network. This encryption function is available for all users to encrypt their bids but cannot be used to decrypt them.
- 2.Bid Encryption: Users place bids by encrypting their bid amounts directly against the encryption function with the secret contract. This process does not reveal the bid amounts to anyone, ensuring privacy.
- 3.Cipher and Hash Transaction: The encrypted bids (ciphers) and their corresponding hashes are submitted to the EVM contract hosted on the Polygon network.
- 4.Rank Table Generation: Our custom communication layer feeds the ciphers to the Secret Network, which generates a real-time rank table based on the encrypted bids.
- 5.Auction Ends: The auction concludes after a predetermined period. No new bids can be placed or processed after this point.
- 6.Key Release: Our custom communication layer releases the encryption key, allowing all parties to decrypt the bids. This process is facilitated only after the auction ends, ensuring fair gameplay.
- 7.Finalization: The custom communication layer feeds the decrypted bid amounts to the EVM contract on the Polygon network for finalization and reward distribution.
By following this sequence, our technology ensures a secure, private, and fair bidding environment that provides an engaging user experience while preserving the integrity of the game.